lettersofchrist.com Doctrinal Statement
• We believe the Bible to be the
inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in
three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His
virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His
bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of
the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people,
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by
whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord
The Bible is the only inerrant source of theological
truth. In the apostle Paul's final epistle, he wrote, "Preach
the Word! Be ready in season and out of season..." (2 Timothy
3:16-4:2). All educational resources of lettersofchrist.com
are subject to the authority of the Bible and will be immediately
corrected at any point that is proven to be contrary to the
Bible. It is our prayer that through lettersofchrist.com "the
word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified..." (2 Thess.